19.6.07

Much to early

I just got a text from one of my best friends that our dude's mother passed away this past Sunday. I'm not in touch with dude, so I'm not sure if there were health issues or if this was sudden. What ever the circumstance, my heart is heavy. You know how you've got those friends that you don't necessarily stay in contact with, but when you see them it's always nothing but love? That's our relationship. Jarue is a great guy. Doing good things, just trying to go about life just like everyone...
His mother can't be too much older than my parents, which means she was late 50's maybe early 60's. She was a very nice lady. I didn't know her well, but our high school community was really close so I knew her...make you think about your parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins. Shit is crazy. Jarue's best friend(also a good friend of mine) Andre just had a child. Wonder if she was able to see him? No word on the funeral, but I'm going to try and go...

I'm home alone for a couple of days. Joy is out of town in Louisville for a work conference...wouldn't that be nice, if I were able to do that? Working for the Government does have it's downside...
She in a executive suite...hotel said that's what they had her in. Bullshit, I know. She says it's awesome!
It will be nice to have some time to myself. I think it will benefit her as well. Being together everyday can become boring and you start getting on each other's nerves. Hopefully she will come back horny...a brotha can dream can't he? Humana, her employer, seems to have soo many opportunities available...in different cities too. Tampa, Chicago, Miami to name a few. I want to move, I would move, but she's pretty luke warm about the idea and I don't think it will happen after kids...so Cincinnati might be home for some time. And just think, I didn't even want to come down to this muthafucka to begin with. If I only would have been able to go to Hampton...

Peace

No comments: