18.8.07

Big fucking kid

Yo...I got a PS3 last week! Shit is crazy. Crazy. The games are unbelievable. The picture. Bananas. You can download music, movies, pictures. You can surf the internet. You can watch Blu-Ray disc movies(some new new shit). I've been playing into the morning hours. Can't stop. It's so much fun. I can play friends who have the system via the internet. So, I can play Craige in Dayton...from my living room. A beautiful thing! Trying to find more people I know, so that we can communicate this way. Staying in touch so to speak. Dudes just don't call dudes, but that's another story I suppose.
But this PS3 shit. Crazy.
Matter of fact, I gotta go play....

Oh, one last thing. If anyone ever reads this find the Essence magazine from September '07 and look back to the Virgo horoscope(my sign) and then read the In the Spirit editorial by Susan L. Taylor. She says among other things "The courage to love manufactures peace and puts an aura of protection around you. A kind and loving spirit is more powerful than anything walking on earth." Ain't that some shit...

No comments: