20.9.07

Heavy Chevy

We are getting a truck! I'm excited. Always wanted a truck, specifically a Chevy Tahoe. The body style is classic to me. I love it. Getting that Tahoe...pick it up tomorrow. I'm grateful, and give thanks to the most. 97 Tahoe. It's got a couple things I'll have to do to it, but nothing major(hopefully) no engine, transmission, exhaust issues. I'll get some new tires before winter, get a tune-up, a little brake work...what can you expect from a 10 year old truck. I love it though. Don't even have it in the driveway and I'm already falling in love. This will be MY first car! The first one my parents bought(86 Mercury Capri), next one was a(92 Honda Accord) which my parents also bought, follow that is my current car(01 LS) which is mine, but my parents signed for it. The Tahoe is all me, we'll all us. My wife cosigned cause I'm still getting my credit together...could I really have been so stupid to get my credit fucked up. Seems like I knew better, I'm sure I knew better. But I was broke!
Anyway, I can't wait to get the truck home and start putting my stamp on it. Gotta clean it up to Myke P specifications :-) My dad's car is always spotless. Motherfucker be CLEAN! I keep the LS clean, but not as clean as my dad's car. Now I've got to keep 3 cars clean. And I'm sure the truck takes some work to clean cause I can spend all day rubbing on the LS.
Must be the Dayton in my with my love for the Tahoe. Can't wait to take mine home, let the homies see. I'm really going to have to try not to go crazy on fixing it up. Rims are a must though! Tint the windows. Nothing major.
Who do I let know first? Maybe I'll take it to play golf this weekend? I want it to snow tomorrow so I can drive up fucking Westwood Northern Blvd, park on the peak of the hill get out of the Tahoe stand on the hood and beat my chest in victory. Road has crippled the LS two winters in a row. Don't nobody do nothing bad to the LS...
I want to haul some shit. Anything...we need something picked up? I'll go get it. Home improvement project? Let me grab the keys to the Tahoe...

Got a hell of a deal to....about $3k less than they were asking. I think it will be a good investment. Can't hurt to have a 3rd car.

Peace

No comments: