21.11.07

See you next lifetime...

When I was home for my class reunion, I found an old friend. A really good friend, that I talked to just about everyday in High School. We somehow lost touch after High School, but to see her and talk to her again was so comfortable and natural. More comfortable than anyone else I ran into all weekend. Maybe because we talked so much, and I felt like she knew..me. Our encounter during the reunion was brief, but we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers. We've been talking ever since. She's so much the same, but also very different. Hell, she's a woman now. With each conversation we have I remember why I felt such comfort with her. It's not something I can put my finger on, but she is truly a friend. Not only is she a friend, but she's HOT! Sexy as hell...goodness. And recently our talks have turned into some playful flirting. It's fun, harmless...good to know that someone would really want you. Good to know that someone else thinks you're an okay person.

She's great though, and I hope that I never lose contact with her again, and I hope that one day I can get over my crush and have her meet my wife so that she can truly be a part of my family. We'll see about all that...having too much fun flirting right now!

No comments: