4.4.09

Gainfully unemployed

On May 2, 2009 I was laid off. From a job that I had come to hate. For an organization that was anything but a good fit for me. I had been praying for an out. An opportunity to do something that I can find happiness in.
That opportunity has now presented itself. What I do with the opportunity is up to me. I can remain conventional and seek another 9-5 or I can use my available time to chase my dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Do I have to balls to do it? Will the fear of the unknown keep me from taking the risk? Can I muster the strength to develop a plan that will lead me to achieving the success I hope for? Can I lead myself and others into believing in the possibilities and seizing the moment?

YES I CAN....

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN AND YES YOU WILL....

Anonymous said...

"If I want it bad enough, I'll find a way...I can't keep working 9-5, so the only other option is to make something shake and start living by my own rules."

Hey, these are your words, take heed!!!

jennieb said...

I know that you can make something of yourself...and something great! I wish that I had your spirit.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]OmgZWH[/url] , tIyuvojlEDtunEeh - http://yuxeflk.com