5.2.07

It's COLD

Today was the coldest I remember it being in a looong time. I can usually handle the normal conditions, but today...it was COLD. Now maybe I know why my wife questions me about my ideas on moving to Chicago.

She's found out(so she says) that someone at work has a crush on her. I think it's great that other people find some type of beauty in her. I think I like it even more because it makes her feel good. She came home today with that 'I know I'm the shit' swagger.

I'm on the way home listening to the new Mos Def(true magic) for the first time where I could really turn the volume up and listen. Dude is unbelievably good! One of the better albums I've heard in awhile. It will definitely be in the rotation with some regularity. Oh, and dude's CD packaging is CRAZY. A clear plastic case and his CD. Nothing else. No art work, no linear notes, nothing...case and cd. After all, that's really all you need isn't it?

No comments: