6.2.07

Did I mention, I live in Cincinnati

So, today it snowed. 3-4 inches maybe. Nothing major really, but the damn city is completetly incapable of handling any type of snow. Work let us leave early, as most employer's did. That didn't help. Traffic was still a crawl....a slow crawl. Not a salt truck in sight! Took me about 2 hrs to go 6 miles.

I get stuck on the way home, coming up the hill. A cop comes up and pushes my car up the hill. I get stuck again. This time no cop. Wifey came to the rescue with her co-workers and picked me up(man, I've got to get a truck)!

No problem, right? Just call AAA and they'll tow you home. Just got to wait a few hrs on a night like tonight. Um...come to find out, AAA can't do shit for me. After waiting patiently they call and say they can't even make it up the hill! Ask if I can walk to the car, and if I could all they could do was get me off the street. So, you're serving me how? Your purpose is what?

Hopefully my car is in one piece in the morning, and I can get it to the house...I'm praying!

No comments: