1.4.07

Beautiful Day

Today was almost perfect outside. Sun shinning, nice breeze, and a temperature that was just right. I wish I lived somewhere this type of weather was the rule and not the exception.

It's been awhile since I've written, and I can't really explain why. Maybe, I've actually been busy? We have been doing more 'stuff' lately...not just in the house looking at each other.

Yesterday we attempted to put knobs and pulls on the cabinets in the kitchen. Our efforts are incomplete to say the least. My brother was supposed to come help today, but never made it...Today we struck out t20o the driving range, but it was gone when we got there. I was pissed, I wanted to get my golf on, guess I need to find a new spot. I'm supposed to be taking lessons before our trip in July(if I don't I'll be on the course looking completely ridiculous). Since the driving range was closed, we went to Lowes to look at BBQ grills, then had lunch, then back to Lowes to purchase a grill(the one we have was messed up). Right before the purchase of a brand new grill, I found a replacement part to fix the grill we have...$20 bucks instead of $200! Can't beat that. Came home and got busy...cleaning my car. I love for my car to be clean, but with all the work they are doing in my neighborhood, it's hard to keep clean. Washing my car is a joyous occasion. Maybe it's because I watched my dad do it? I love it...washing the outside, then the precision care for the inside, windows, and then the tires/rims(I gotta get some chrome 20inch rims). Throw a air freshener in for good measure. Priceless...

Also car related, I've got to get my damn bumper fixed! It's been over a year with that damn ding, and I can't take it anymore. Mom knows someone in Springboro, so I guess I'll check him out. Cause I know the dealership will rape me if I have them do it, hell I can't even get out of there for an oil change w/o paying $100. I hit 100k miles a couple of weeks ago and needs some maintenance done. Overall, the LS runs like a champ! I love my car, and want to keep it for as long as possible. Wait till I get them 20's on it!!! Maybe by the time we make the trip to SC in July. Gotta be fresh when you go out of town...

Joy's out of town for work tomorrow...let me go see if I can get some ;-)

No comments: