15.6.07

Who's got an idea?

TGIF! Man, it was a long week. Work is a monster lately. Not really sure what it is, but things just aren't like they were when I started and that's only been a year ago. When I figure it out, I'll let you know...
Anyway, on our way to Penn Station, wifey says that she has been thinking of getting into real estate. Get a piece of property and lease it...something like that. I'm game, been game and been telling her that this is something we need to look into. Thing is...is she doesn't listen to me. She may listen, but she's always got to have a second opinion prior to expressing her interest or disinterest in what I'm talking about. So, she's gotten a second opinion that is similar to what I've been saying and...BAM! Now we're thinking about getting into real estate. It got thru, doesn't matter how it happened, she's on board. If this works we could potentially earn some money and establish ourselves financially. Become secure. Dare I say comfortable. We've just got to be determined and formulate our ideas into action. I'm excited about the excitement that she seems to have. None of my other ideas(which may not have garnered a second opinion in my favor)have made her this optimistic...and I think I've got great ideas...
Got to go...got moves to make. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, that's great news!