14.10.07

Reunion

Class of 97, reunite. This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. We had the homecoming football game, a tour of the new high school, and a party. Joy and I missed the football game, but were able to make it to the rest of the events. I had an great time. It was such a good feeling to see all the familiar faces. People I grew up with...that I went to school with for 6 years(junior high and high school) It's fascinating how people have changed...physically and mentally. Folks were a little chunkier. Some smaller. Mostly all the women with more tits and ass...most of the dudes had picked up weight, so I didn't feel so bad.
Everyone seemed to be doing good, with was delightful to hear. Folks had moved away...Houston, ATL, Boston, Chicago, Japan, Iraq, D.C., We done good.

Not everyone I thought would show up did, but it was an impressive turn out. Pretty much the core group of people when we were in high school were the people who attended. Hopefully I will do a better job of keeping in touch with people. I realized that I missed talking to some of them.

Also got to hook up with lil cuz, B. He just moved into a house out in Kettering. Nice little house. Basement, second floor. Just like the house he grew up in except for the second floor. His wife is expecting again. The twins are 3 and adorable. I hadn't seen them in a long time...they are just as friendly and polite as you'd expect. He's really a fascinating person. His ability to stay the same person despite the things that he's gone thru(some chosen). We've been close since I can remember, so maybe we just have this understanding of each other...a note so common bond. Hard to explain.

Got him hooked up to the PS3 online, so now we can play. So, let me do that before I retire for the night.

Peace

No comments: