31.10.07

Good day coming?

Tomorrow has the potential to be a good day for us, for Joy. She's got a presentation that she's been working on and also a meeting with one of the directors. In the past couple weeks she's been getting hints thrown her way the something good was about to happen. People asking her has she heard about this or that. It's got her wondering what the hell people are talking about. No real mention of anything from her direct supervisor, so what could it really be...right? Or it could be bigger than that, which is why she's meeting with one of the directors. We'll see in a couple hours...
I'm so proud of her. She's such an inspiration. Truly a success in every since of the word. She's without a doubt the better half...

My on the other hand, I'm in the process of embarking in a tremendous experiment. I'm trying to get some of my best friends together to talk business! Might not sound too bad, but these guys aren't exactly business men. Including myself. However, I feel like if we all get on the same page with a common goal we can make shit happen. It won't happen overnight, but if we work and everyone put in the effort...anything can happen. ANYTHING.

Like I told my wife, expect the worst and hope for the best! Even if these current situations don't pan out for us at least we know that we are moving in the right direction. Gotta just stay committed to what it is we want to do, what it is that we want to accomplish. I don't give a shit about an accolades. Just give me a comfortable life, and some shit to leave my kids, kids, kids. Let that be my legacy. Something people can actually touch and feel....benefit from in a direct way. I want to create something, something bigger than myself. I'm enlisting my friends in this initial attempt because I think that they are interested in some of those same goals, and it would be fun to work with them. When I was a kid, and even now, I never wanted to have something significant as a symbol of success that I couldn't share with someone. Much more comfortable with a team. If I'm successful, I want everyone around me to be successful. I want to roll through Dayton with a fleet of black Range Rovers. Me and all my homies. Remember, ANYTHING can happen...impossible is nothing.

Peace

No comments: