5.11.07

Road trip

Taking a road trip with Michael, Butch, and Kevin next week. We are going to somewhere in TN to a time-share that Michael has. It's on like 5 golf courses. We'll be there Friday-Monday. 4 days of all the golf you can handle...Michael came up to my office today talking about...'are you ready'. Hell no, I'm not ready. My game needs some serious work. Like, I need to hit the driving range everyday before the trip, work. I not going to play golf and lose. I'm going to play to win. Got a lot of work to do, but I'm going to compete! Gotta get me a putter before we go.

Before today, I was thinking about driving down by myself. Michael, Butch, and Kevin were going to ride together. My train of thought was that I wanted to have my own vehicle in case I wanted to leave sooner, if Joy needed me to come home, or if I just needed to get away from 3 other grown ass men.
I decided to ride. Gas is too damn expensive and the Tahoe drinks that shit. Once I decide that I'm going to ride, I get hit with...why don't we take the Tahoe. No big deal, shit I was going to drive it myself anyway. It's got more room than the MDX, so lets roll. Wish I had the CD player fixed, but I'm rocking the satellite radio and the ipod so I'm cool. Just got some work done last week, so it should be cool on the road, especially when I get the new tires.

I'm looking forward to the entire trip. The drive down, the golf, the time after golf...just hanging out. I've never been out of town with my brother while we've been grown. Not w/o his kids and wife. Should be interesting. I've got a feeling I'll be the one with the most sense. They all got kids...shit is going to be comedy.

Peace.

No comments: