5.11.07

Risky business

I went to Dayton this weekend to hook up with some friends and see if I could spark a discussion about possibly starting a business, or coming up with a product idea. We met at Mongolian BBQ out in Kettering or Beavercreek or some shit. Craige had me taking the street, so I ain't know where the hell I was.
We sit down, eat good, and actually begin a dialogue. Cats really been thinking about trying to get into something and make some money. Several different good ideas, things that we may seriously be able to achieve with some hard work, commitment, responsibility, and some luck. Joy asked who the leader was...I was reluctant to say me, but I guess I am. And if I am then I need to put in the effort myself that I want to see out of everyone else. It's got to be me who's working the hardest. We'll see what happens. NOBODY outside of the people I had the meeting with, and a few other friends who didn't make it, believes this group of guys can pull a business off. Don't you just love the underdog!

No comments: