10.3.08

Take your time and hurry up

It's time to create a course of action concerning the business. We've been reading and trying to find out information...do research, but I think we need to become more guided. More detailed. I plan on meeting with Kiesha this weekend to talk about our progress, by then I should be able to create a list of things we need to due & by when. We need deadlines. If I don't have a deadline(and even when I do) I tend to procrastinate. Not this time! Not with this! I'm putting shit in motion on this, while the fire is starting. I will not let the fire dim, but continue to feed it until it is at it's hottest. And then maintain it so that it burns forever. This is it. Something for me. Something that I want. Unrelated to the wants/needs/ideas of anyone else. It shall be my triumph or failure. Each of which life will present to me. My current mind state is such that I'm no longer afraid to fail. Because not knowing is far worse than failure. I may have failures during the process of opening a business, as a matter of fact, I am certain that I will have failures during this process. But I am not afraid. I am looking forward to them. Looking forward to learning. To building. To creating something that will be a source of love, peace and happiness(MONEY TOO.)
Starting tomorrow, I will be going to the library to get work done. If I come home, I won't do it. I will put it aside for tomorrow. TOMORROW IS TODAY! I realize that working at this, in some way, everyday if what is going to be needed. This will become my second full time job. I must take advantage of the motivation that GOD has sent to me in the form of Kiesha. She has inspired me to dream. To believe that this store could become a real possibility. A possibility to do something I love, with someone whom I am certain has my best interest in mind, is equally passionate, and is a fantastic friend.
Spend some time on something everyday. Everyday do something for yourself. Keep working....

Peace

No comments: