6.4.08

Share

I was reading the news, particularly an article about the economy and another possible stimulus package. One that will professedly send some money towards the country's foundation. How some people are for it or against it for whatever their reasons may be. And I think to myself that if the people who had wealth and money just shared some of what they have the masses would be so much better off and our country would be stronger than ever. People complain about having to pay taxes to pay for things, but to me thats out of greed and an idea that what I have is mine and everyone else needs to get they own shit. And that is true, and agree with that sometimes but I realize the great need by so many people, cities, businesses, schools, parks, public transportation, streets. Every segment of our country is in need of help...except the cities, businesses, schools, parks....where the wealthy people dwell. How is it that we know this and accept it as ok. It's not ok. It's not cool for someone to make upwards of 10 million dollars a year and have such a strong desire to keep all of that wealth to themselves. I agree that everyone should have the opportunity to make upwards of 10 million dollars a year, but I have a greater wish. That those people felt an obligation to give back to their communities...to their country(if you love it so much.) Didn't everyone get taught to share when they were young, certainly if you had siblings. Most of our problems in this country if people would just share and establish a culture of sharing so that our youth would become accustomed to it and emulate us. Cause let me tell you, I go to a county government building everyday to work, and whatever tax dollars we are being allot ed is not enough. Whatever money they are using to fix the roads, is not enough. Whatever they are using to fund our public school....NOT ENOUGH! The people in the world who care the most about money don't understand that they have an obligation to their country to help support it, as it has him/her so that they were able to obtain wealth. Damn, don't that shit makes sense? Or am I trippin? Share you fucks!

Peace

No comments: