13.6.08

Daydreaming and I'm thinking of you

Today we received some good news. In about 12 weeks we can begin to try and have a baby. Up until this point we hadn't been able to even think about it because Joy was taking medicine that would have had detrimental affects on a baby, so we couldn't chance it. She's doing so well now that that medication can be substituted. While continuing to keep her healthy, this other medication she can take while pregnant. Wonderful news! We are very excited about the possibilities. About knowing our day for children is coming. For a while, it seemed like it may not come. We weren't necessarily ready for kids, but having the option to is comforting.
We may not even get pregnant right away, but I plan to have loads of fun trying!
Funny though....I'm already thinking about money and time off from work, about following thru with my dream of opening the sneaker boutique. Thinking about moving to a better place for us to raise a child....a more progressive city. Better schools, friendlier more diverse people. More things to do. More things for a child to see. Maybe when I put it in those terms to Joy she'll give the idea more thought. But that's down the road....

In the near future the goal is to get into much better shape! I know that because of her Lupus the pregnancy will be difficult with some possible bumps in the road. I want to be physically prepared to deal with those things as they arise. Physically prepared and more healthy to stand up to the demands of pregnancy and a new born baby.
I need to get into the groove in the next 3 months. Really get into the swing of working out and eating better. Hopefully I can stay focused and motivated and reach my goal.
Also in the near future I must continue to spend time creating a business plan for the store and following thru to make it a reality. I have the work ethic, I can grasp the details regarding running a successful store, I have the ideas, the vision. I got it...just need the right peoples help and the right location where I can thrive.

I could possibly have a pregnant wife in 3 months....wow. That shit is MAJOR! Me with a kid....wow. Pretty unbelievable shit...

I wouldn't mind it taking a little bit to get her pregnant....why not enjoy trying for awhile.

Peace

No comments: