26.8.08

4:45

I work from 8-4:45. Generally can't wait until 4:45. I pray for 4:45. Today was no different, however something did dawn on me....my attitude is shit when I get off work. My whole world view has a negative spin on it. I exit work wondering how the hell I'm going to maneuver myself into doing something else with my life. Wondering what the fuck our administration is doing. Wondering how the hell we ended up in such an adverse situation. I leave work bitter. Upset that things aren't being done. That decisions are being made that make no sense. That there is no accountability. Upset that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
We're being asked to do more with less, like I'm sure many other places are. The difference, I hope, is that other places of employment has management that has a clue about what is going on.

No comments: