6.6.09

Building blocks

This morning I received some pretty encouraging news. I'm working with an advisor for SCORE and he gave me an assignment to complete on tuesday. I turned the assignment in yesterday and today I received an email that said based on the presentation of my assignment I 'knocked it out of the park.' Now I understand the content of the assignment is what really matters but this retired entrepreneur just told me that I did a good job! I'm fucking charged! Hopefully the content is as good and I can build on this momentum.
Its amazing how we feel when we're encouraged. I'm ready for the next assignment. Even ready for him to tell me the content of the first assignment wasn't up to par...just so I can work to make it better and find out more information. Peace

No comments: