5.6.09

If you're out there

I'm hard at work on the website for my upcoming itunes application.  I don't know much about creating or maintaining a website, but I've got a perspective that I felt needed to be communicated.  I'm hopeful that people find it interesting and come back for my daily quotes.
I figure that the easiest way is to tell my family to visit, then post it on facebook.  Once people visit, and leave comments or suggestions I can act accordingly.
Do I hope the response is beyond anything I could have imagined???  Hells yeah.  Are my hopes up????  Not at all.  After all, I'm just one man voicing his opinion in a world full of opinions.  And people with much more skill and talent than myself, at creating websites and mobile applications, are out there making much more significant moves.  I'm the underdog.  And I love it....

Peace

No comments: