13.4.08

Johnny be good

Kanye said it best....'how he stay faithful in a room full of ho's'
Friday night we went out to a club for an Urban League event. It was for my brothers completion of a leadership development training. Anyway....we are out at this club, downtown Cincinnati and the women are coming in at an alarming rate. Tall, short, thick, skinny, little asses, big asses, weaves, natural hair. Any type you wanted was at this event, and I'm there with my wife. So, obviously I can't do anything but look and even that was a chore. Know it should be noted that my wife was shutting most of these women down. She looked HOT. But a man can't discount that feeling you get when you see a 'new' HOT women. It's like 'damn, wouldn't it be nice to go over and talk to her'. To see what was up with her, hell even to see if you could take her home. There were definitely some women there that I would have attempted to talk to had I not been married. Several numbers would have been exchanged...no doubt!
I hadn't been out in Cincinnati in a while, and this is one of the reasons. If I go out without my wife then what happens? Do I have to just sit at the bar and not talk to anyone? Am I allowed to dance with another woman? If she's beautiful, smart, funny and we get along I just have to leave her there...why can't I know this woman?

I'm not too sure if any of the woman at the party were checking me out, wifey was close by most of the time. Not sure if any of them notice me looking either. But I was. Ummm ummm ummm, women are something else. A beautiful black woman...shit, you can't get any better than that!
I say all this to say, that I was on good behavior. And have been. I might not agree with all of the rules of relationships and marriage, but I understand that I have to play by the rules. So that's what I'm doing.

Just don't catch me out without my wife.....

Peace

No comments: